Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My toothace pain is reduced down to a dull mumer

but I called in to cover my butt and I'm still sleeping in and going to Lodge. A previous colleague where I used to work gave me a left over tube of Orajel, which helps a bit. I usually get toothache pain maybe twice a year.

This week the world lost actress Annette Funicello who died at the age of 70 from complications of MS. Her husband was her care giver. Annette Funicello was just 10 years older then me,sad. Also, the man known as Raveen also passed away.complications from diabetes and dementia at the age of 77, said his daughter-in-law Cathy Raveen.” As a youth he was a stage magician, but he later studied hypnosis and developed a show that emphasized audience engagement.

I think what I'd like to do when I retire in 4 years is to work at my current job 3 days/week (evenings) and enjoy my time off what little I have left. 

Tonight is Lodge night as I'm heading out to Mystic tie Lodge to visit and promote our upcoming event. Then I got a Lodge practice on Sunday, the Lodge next Thursday and next Saturday as well. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment