Thursday, April 25, 2013

Yesterday was ok. Not

 notable but ok. It was just a day into work in and out. We had a bit of a meeting for about an hour, which was very informative just before lunch and that kind of broke up the day a bit. I thought about going over to Rexall Drugs post office for another Visa gift card to order another plug in but I forgot my other gift card I still had funds on it. Instead I just wanted to get home and relax. I cared nothing about the Chicago/Oiler game. I watched a bit of it but I knew the Oiler’s were to lose and they did 4-1. They are where the Leafs are and if that’s any indication The Oiler’s wont be in the playoffs for another 3-4 years yet. I’d love to see an all Canadian team in the finale but yesterday was what I call lame. I didn’t even go to the library but I’m calling them tonight.

 So NASA's rover drew a penis on Mars Intentional or no, this is pretty funny. Don't even pretend like you're above it. Because you're not. I admit I had to do a double take but it’s pretty funny. You can read about it here

At least it warmed up today. On the way home even though it ws overcast, it was still nice outside about +11. Except in shadowed areas most of our snow is gone.

Canada Post is about to decide it’s future to save money. It’s no secret that Canada Post’s very existence is threatened by technology. Some of their proposals have been to reduce service to 3 days/week and or stop home delivery by installing community mail boxes and of course massive layoffs. It’s a move to save billions of dollars over the next few years. 


Update: After work I went over to Audrey’s and got thalassic the “Space Marine Battles” and a “Horus Heresy” on what was left over from my Visa gift card. I went into Rexall a block down and after standing in line for 5-10 minutes, I asked if they could check on the balance of the card and there was just under $11. Plenty for a Subway next door. I got the 6“ chicken club. It was ok. The best part of this was I didn’t have to break into my cash here at home or my funds in my bank. Anne had to take $20 to pay for my Internet tablet out of my Scotia account. I walked up to Corona and headed down to the LRT platform and caught my train to Clareview and the bus home. It’s +16 out there now. I called the main branch of the Edmonton Public Library somewhat was going on with my account and I was able to login ok. So, I guess it’s ok now. Other then that, I have almost 4 hours to myself so it’s time to unwind here. Anyway that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment