Sunday, April 7, 2013

I'm having a decent weekend

despite the snow still abundant on the ground and at this hour 3:15pm the Sun seems to want to come out. Even though it's been Spring for awhile now, it's winter conditions out there. I took this short video from inside my "office" looking out 


Usually by this time of the year, we'd have the odd patch of snow in the shadow area's but nothing like this!

Tomorrow it's Monday night Raw and the Oiler/Duck's game. Another game the Oiler's are going to drop. With about 10 games left and 3 points away from a playoff spot they better start winning some games. Tuesday after work I'm off to the Edmonton public Library to activate my library card. Wednesday and Thursday night I'm home. I'm going to see what happens Friday but I might be able to get Yamaha 5  studio monitors, the Cubase 7 update and the Akai audio interface on a plan but we'll see.

At the moment Anne is doing some shopping and then we're going to have some late brunch and watch Doctor Who. 

Anne's been wanting me to call our local Apple store to see if she can recover her purchased music lost on her iTouch she lost about a month ago and put it on my iPad and into my iTunes account. So I'm going to do this while she's out. Anyway, that's about all for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment