Friday, November 16, 2018

Heading into work was just

in my lined gene jacket and a light sweater and the usual plus my running shoes. It was overcast and there was something brewing, that was evident. My shift went well but when I got out, there was about 2 inches of snow and blowing snow all around me. I kept my balance all the to the apartment. When I got back to my apartment to check on the weather it was only -3/-11 but the wind was blowing like 35 kmh. 


Crystal Andrus Morissette

My "long weekend" begins now, with a night off. I'm just relaxing today, maybe there's a live stream or something. However I need to get to Audrey's and pick up one of my special order books waiting for me there. Saturday I've got other plans, hopefully shopping for a cell phone. Also there's a critical televised game between the Oilers/Calgary. Sunday its out to a lodge meeting, outside of our regular lodge night, then skimming through the highlights of WWE Survivor series.  Then back to work. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment