Monday, November 12, 2018

If it wasn't for

Winnipeg intercepting that play the Riders would have won. As for the Denver/Oilers game, Oilers starter goal tender needs to start making the other teams "A chances" saves.  He's letting in to many easy goals. Time to make a more permanent goal tending move. 

Its a sad time right now in my life. A friend is about to go in for therapy, my best friend having her own health issues. Now today I learn about the passing away of a friend. I never met Stan Lee personally but I always thought him as a friend. What he created and co create was a big part of my life growing up. I'm at a loss for words. 

I've been asking around about a smartphone. My friend and I just text each other on messenger. I need my own phone with a nice data plan. I'm looking at the iPhone XS Max. I can afford an $85/month plan. I'd get the phone just for the camera alone. Plus if I'm delayed on my commute I can call the office. I can call my friend, I can get sports scores to see how the Oilers are doing and the camera alone has more then enough value. Also its good for lodge as well. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment