Saturday, November 3, 2018

I got almost all my things done yesterday as

I met a friend at Northgate got my haircut went to book an appointment for fittings for my compression stockings and then out for some lunch. It was a busy but good three hours. Plus I have an appointment for Wednesday morning for fittings for my compression stockings. The only casualty was not being able to go into Game City on my way out of the mall.

While it wasn't exactly a huge snow storm yesterday, it wasn't unexpected. Accumulation showed this morning to be about 2 inches, if that. It wasn't cold out there either. It was very slushy. Today's weather is expected to get up to plus 4.

And I have my window opened, as well. Its the winds from the south that make the difference.

In closing, Anne is on her way out to work. I get some much needed time here by myself here in the apartment. This week I could be off work for a few days. Plus I have that early morning appointment for fittings. The new project should start this week. I'm hoping for Thursday, so we'll see. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment