Sunday, November 4, 2018

I like days like this

as it feels like a Spring afternoon day in March. uggh 5 months away. Its a weird kind of Sunday. No CFL football, no Oilers games or WWE pay per views. Its basically a day for hobbies and stuff and catching up on my You Tube channel subscriptions.

On local news last night some people complaining that department stores were putting out Christmas displays even before Remembrance day. They say its disrespectful. I agree. At least put the Christmas displays out mid November. I know when Christmas is and I don't need to be reminded. Sure Remembrance day is only 1 day out of the year but I wear my poppy from November 1st to November 11th. I hope this backfires on local stores that do this.

I did a bit of reading a bit of live streaming this afternoon and about to have a nice brunch. A lazy Sunday afternoon as we're being pelted by heavy snow. 

So tomorrow, I've got wrestling and the Oilers game. I'll be flopping back and fourth channel swapping. Tuesday I need to get to the gym, get on that stationary bike. Wednesday I have 10am fitting appointment for my compression stockings. Hopefully I'll be back to work Thursday and off Friday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment