Saturday, November 24, 2018

Londonderry mall was pretty busy

this afternoon. I did my business breaking a contract within a grace period. I feel better about that. I looked around the mall, then realized I needed a new Oilers flex hat. I had a bit of trouble finding Lids but there it was close to the food court. A bit pricey for a hat but it was official NHL gear. After that and having completed my business earlier I decided to treat myself to a burger and a cold beer.



We got a skiff of snow out there and even though it wasn't that cold, my bus home sure took a long time in getting to the bus stop on 144th Ave . One good thing about the #11 or #182, either of those buses drops me off right outside of my place. No streets to cross. 😃 

So the big game is tomorrow. 🏈 There a lots of events the city put together including the Grey cup parade since we are the host city. That's been an annual event anyway since the late 1940's. I had a good time in the mall buying my new Oilers hat having a burger and a beer. Good times. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment