Saturday, December 26, 2020

Because I am a previous owner of

Cubase 6.5 before bed this morning, I was able to get Cubase pro 11, not got the current price of $800 but for cad $240. Deal expired at the end of the month. Why such a low price? Because I haven't upgrade my original version and ad holiday pricing, I got the deal. Without holiday pricing, the upgrade would have cost me about $550. I bought Cubase because I couldn't get my Reason 10 dvd to install. I gave up on Reason. Cubase was so easy to install. I just had to upgrade my iLock elicense and follow the easy prompts.

I've learned a lot this year from having Facebook friends and family block me and unfriend me. I've learned never to lose respect for anyone. Especially close friends. They may have lost respect for me for one reason or another but I'll never lose respect for anyone of my friends. If they lost respect for me, were we real friends? I'd like to think so.  Not everyone has to like me or be my friend. One of "my friends" recently lost respect for me. Mostly because I called him out on a truth that held him in chains of denial. Now he's running away by unfriending me on Facebook. Talk about cowardly. Yet I still like and respect him, even when he broke trust with me several times. Then there's family blocking me because they choose politics over family. Sad.

Tomorrow begins the last week of the year. Thanks to God, I prospered ok but only because I'm on full pension and my part time job working from home. Now if Anne and I can survive the next months ahead until we get the Covid-19 vaccination, we will have at least the tools to survive. Best practices moving forward. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment