Saturday, December 5, 2020

I got so distracted

during my last post I forgot to finish my post title. Yeesh.

Our project finished Wednesday night. I'm officially off work until January. By that time, I'll be ready to go hard at it. Also by that time I will be extremely board enough to really want to go back.

Not sure if I heard this correctly but Health Canada is about to make a decision to approve the vaccine's the Feds have made purchasing agreements with. I heard within 9-11 days. If the vaccines get approved the first phase of distribution could begin early January. Not sure how much of the above is correct.

At the moment, I need more software then hardware. I need Halftime, Omnisphere, and others. I also need that 2Tb Samsung drive as well. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment