Wednesday, December 2, 2020

My original Facebook page

began 2007 but because of some people, I decided to deactivate it. I kept messenger open but I got a new Facebook page. It was very easy to do. I don't know why my friend Frances is having so much trouble I helped her out for about 2 hours and she's just waiting for them to send me the conformation code. Maybe I should give her my email to send it to me, see if that works.

Add caption

I'm not sure if I'm going to get the camera or the iPad pro. I need a camera. Its not that the Zoom q2n is a bad camera but it runs on batteries and its zoom feature isn't that great. The Sony Zv-1 so far has the best recording time of any camera at 74 minutes. My budget for the camera is about $1200-1500. The thing that bugs me about the Sony is the the small iso. Its going to be no different then the last Sony camera I tried buying last year. 

Deactivating my Facebook account was the highlight of my day. That and 5 hours on the job. I have another Facebook page I created but not under my name. Its basically for my Facebook groups and a few friends. I left my original Facebook page with 76 friends.  I have no friends on this Fb page. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment