Thursday, December 24, 2020

Its Christmas eve

and I hope everyone has a merry Christmas. That was sure nice to receive that $1000 deposited into my account Tuesday. Talk about unexpected cash coming from no where.

Finally, Health Canada approves the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine. Now we have 2 Covid vaccines to work with as new strains of the virus seem to be popping up all over the place.

I uploaded another video earlier this week and I hope to be have another one up this weekend to Shannon on Sounds.

Also announced earlier this week, the NHL has approved the NHL will resume with a 56 game season starting January 13 2021. The Oilers will be playing Vancouver in an all Canadian division. This is going to be great. Plus the CFL will be playing about the same time end of June. Hopefully I'll be able to watch some of it. Anyway once again, Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment