Thursday, December 31, 2020

This should be a universal truth

that 2020 was disastrous. On that note, this my last post for 2020. The year had a lot of firsts, some good and bad. I never thought I'd be working part time from home, with my wife. I did some open heart surgery on my computer installing my first ever m.2 ssd hard drive. That was a great experience. The Stanley Cup finale between Tampa Bay Lightning and Dallas for the Stanley Cup, held in Edmonton with no fans due to the pandemic. ETS had free bus service for a couple of months. My Nintendo Switch works great playing Zelda. The great planetary alignment.

I don't know what I'm doing for New Years eve tonight, probably playing Zelda working on getting that buffer rate down on my new Cubase Pro 11 and playing with Cloud Supply the new vst I bought for Kontakt yesterday. I'm ordering us pizza for tonight and maybe a glass of wine to ring in the new year. Hopefully within the next few months we can get that Covid vaccine. Thank God 2020 is over with, At least NHL hockey resumes January 13th with an all Canadian Division. Anyway, that's all for now. Happy new Year everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment