Wednesday, December 16, 2020

There's not much going on

 this week. We got a nice weather wise day happening today then a bit of a cool down for a day and milder weather. The forecast for next week has Christmas day at +2

We got the initial Covid vaccine doses from Pfizer Tuesday. More doses by the end of the week. Here in Alberta we're prioritizing frontline health care workers, seniors in long term care centres and hopefully the rest of us in the summer. 

I'm using my iPad pro camera for my video introduction intro. The Lav mic I bought about 3 years ago is gong head to head quality wise with my AT 2035 condenser mic. I'm stepping  up my intro game here a bit I should have this video up to my You Tube channel within the next couple of days.

Also, I'm maintaining my step count. Saturday, almost 7k in steps. Not to bad. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment