Sunday, December 20, 2020

I uploaded another video to my

 You Tube channel the other day. I'm currently working on my first UK style drill beat. Its really amature in nature. Nothing pro about this.  I hope to have this uploaded by Friday.

The NHL has announced a working agreement for a 56 game season starting January 3rd. No training camp or exhibition games. There will be four divisions. Having an all Canadian division is uncertain but it seems to make sense due to the closure of the border. What with the world juniors underway here in Edmonton soon, I don't think we will have any games at Rogers place arena until the "juniors" are completed.

It looks like we're weeks away before we're going to get a 2nd Covid vaccine. Is health Canada going to wait to see what side affects are going to happen due to the Moderna vaccine in the US first? At the risk of risking Canadian lives in the balance? That doesn't sound right to me. Lets see what happens here before now and the end of the year. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment