Tuesday, December 1, 2020

If I did this correctly

I went and deactivated my Facebook account this morning. My reasoning for this are several. First, all the political crap, and then there's all the Corona Virus BS and, then some people I thought were friends still are in denial what they did to me. I don't need the aggravation. I'm tried of all the blocking, unfriending of week minded shallow people. This excludes some real friends, and Lodge people. Messenger is still open and I can go back to Facebook at any time and reactivate it. 

So it looks like Friday is the last day on the job for me for the year. I'm hoping I get a month off. All I want to do is to make music, play video games on my Nintendo Switch, read and keep up with my steps. Also, I'll be spending more time blogging here. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment