Wednesday, December 9, 2020

If all goes well we could have

NHL hockey returning to play mid January, with some fans in the building. I hope I can skirt passed this virus too watch it. Some players are being recalled to their host cities. Right now the world Juniors (hockey) is getting organized in Red deer for Edmonton. Well see how that goes.


Monday night I picked up what might have been the only iPad 11" pro in this city. Not even the Apple store had them in stock. Our local within walking distance, Staples even reserved it for me as Anne went to pay for it with my bank card. I'm still learning some of its basic features. This is an investment in my music creation hobby. I got the 128Gb version. The passcode is 6 characters long!

Our Prime minister said the other day that the first shipment of the Corona virus vaccine from Pfizer, could be here by next week and distributed before the end of this month. In Alberta we're expected to get about 4,500 doses. Mostly given to the elderly in care centres and frontline health care workers. Makes perfect sense. If Health Canada gives approval of course. In the meantime our premier just announced province wide mandatory mask wearing and lock down measures for a month. I agree with this. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment