Sunday, October 16, 2022

I changed my Facebook

profile photo yesterday after watching the Elks lose and the Oilers later. The Elks didn't lose by much: 23-28. The Oilers fared no better. Thanks to sloppy D and poor goaltending the Oilers lost 3-4. If Skinner was in net, I'm sure the outcome would be better for the home team.

Yesterday was a massive TV binge-watching day from 5pm to midnight. Elks at 5pm, Oilers at 8pm. Evening news at 11.


Not much going on for today. I'm thinking about setting up my Sony camera in a better position on my desk and working on the next video.

This week Anne wants to go on a bottle run and out to Alberts for brunch. Plus I want to get a Dairy Queen treat. Maybe on Tuesday. Plus on the way home I can check out Red Claw gaming on the way back to see if anyone is playing ASL, and meet the guys. 


If I'm not working I want to set up another Pfizer shot for the Omnicron variant and a flu shot. Merril was saying we can get them done simultaneously in different arms. So lots going on this week. Anyway, that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment