Friday, October 14, 2022

I'n not sure if I'm going to get

a work schedule in my email next week. I might know sometime today. From what I'm hearing, however, I doubt it. I don't mind having some time off though but not too much.

I found out the other day that Red Claw Gaming just over here 137th and Fort Road, has Historical board wargaming Wednesdays. 😀 This is something up my street. Literally. So I sent an email asking if any of the guys play Advanced Squad Leader (ASL)? I got a reply saying the Edmonton Wargamer group has been known to play ASL. They meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. They look like a small group of 6-10 guys max. So next week, if I'm not working I'll check it out. 

Tomorrow I have my men's breakfast gig from 8am-9:30am. I'm hoping My fraternal brother Patrick can make it out to BoB. Then it's a nap and the Argo's are in town at 5pm to play the Elk's in a CFL home game opportunity to earn a home win. If they can't this Saturday then their last chance is next weekend as the BC lions are in town. After the 🏈 game, it's Flames/Oilers @ Rogers Place Arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment