Sunday, October 2, 2022

I had a men's breakfast

early Saturday morning and after that, it was back to my place to log in for the job thing.  It wasn't that productive so the shift was pulled at 1pm. I had only a few hours of sleep anyway.

I was following the Al's/Elks game at the half 14-7 Al's. Then just before the 2nd half: 18-17 Elks. Maybe we got ourselves a game. Three times Elks got to goal only to turn it over and an interception and a pick-6. Elks could never progress after that. 25-18 Al's. Maybe there will be some redemption next weekend when our Elks visit Winnipeg. Including that one, we got 3 games remaining to not only improve upon a better record than last season. We have 2 games to win one at home.


This could be my last week on the project as we're going to wrap up calls. Thursday one of our lodge members will be receiving his 50-year jewel. We're holding a special meeting at the Shrine club. After that I expect I'll have some time off and I'm ok with that. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment