Sunday, October 30, 2022

My breakfast meeting was good.

Anne got me my Tims. I had called #311 for transit info and the stop I needed at 134th Ave. 50th street. I was told 10:13. When I left out of here there was a bitterly cold wind. We had 5 of us there. 

After that, I meandered out to my stop. It was still gusty wind. I went to Clareview station and doubled back by the same bus at Shoppers Drug mart. Because I got my 4th shot in September I had to wait 5 months between shots, which will be January for my next one. The wind had eased off a bit but I walked home ok.


I was so exhausted from lack of sleep, I just went to bed for some more hours getting up at ~ 1:40pm. I settled in to watch the Oilers/Flames game. The Oilers are now 2nd in the West! The next Oilers game is on Tuesday.

About the only thing I got going on this week is lodge. Unless I get called back to work, Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment