Friday, October 28, 2022

We had a good outing

at Londonderry mall yesterday. Anne had a shop to visit first. I checked Lids while Anne was busy and they have the 2 hats I want but my funds are pretty low at the moment. We hooked up at Albert's and had our dinner. It was nice. I had a cheeseburger/fries, and Anne had the all-day breakfast. This time she paid.

After a nice wait for our bus to Clareview, it was mild and it felt like an April day with rain in the air. We got off at Shoppers and walked the rest of the way back home. That's when the wind picked up. At home, Anne found the Oilers/Chicago game on TV in progress for me tied at one. 

It was a crazy hockey game. Goals scored left right and centre. Oilers won 6-5 but the score should have been 7-4. Sloppy officiating and missed calls. All in all, it was a good evening. I could have gotten one of those hats because when during game intermission I checked my email and I received a $50 deposit from the job. Nice. What a great day. Plus at the end of the day, I was able to get just over 7000 steps. Good times. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment