Thursday, October 20, 2022

My wife told me

 that Shoppers across the street are taking walk-ins for the Omicron variant booster and flu shot. Same visit. Until 6pm. So I hope to get this done today before noon.

My "Warped Trap" video is up on YouTube to be released to the public after 1:30pm Saturday @ Jim Shannon on Sounds. Also yesterday YouTube announced what's called "Handles." It's a way for channels to connect with each other more readily. YouTube also removed the 100 subscriber limit to have custom-made URL's which is good news.

I never did make it over to Red Claw to the Edmonton Wargamers group or the historical board wargaming night last night. Hopefully next month. 

Today it's Carolina Hurricanes/Edmonton Oilers. Then tomorrow night (Friday) is the last Elk's (CFL) home game hosting the BC lions. It's been 16 games since Elks won at home. Yeesh. Saturday at 2pm it's Saint Louis/Oilers. My weekend is loaded. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment