Wednesday, October 26, 2022

One more time.

We have Epcore apparently shutting off our power for today. It's just the 50th Street/137th Ave building. Power will be off from 9-3pm. It'll give me a chance to go across the street to get my Covid/Flu shot. I hope. If not I'll get a scratch-and-win pack, and walk over here to catch the bus to McDonald's for a coffee have some fun. 

Tonight it's Oilers/St. Louis Blues. Our first road game of the season. I might even get some cheesies for the occasion, idk.

I think I heard gef, "Greater Edmonton Foundation," say they were booking interviews for the end of November. That's just to see them, never mind getting a suite. I'm sure we are in the waiting queue. "You are 4,327 of 9,988. thank you for your patience" 🤣but it's worth a shot.

I tried out the extra cane we have and it helps me to stand for a while longer. So I'll be taking this to lodge next week. I'm looking forward to that as well. Unless I'm working I want to attempt to go to Commercial lodge downtown but we will see. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment