Friday, October 7, 2022

Including today I have 4 days

off and back at it for one day Tuesday 😀 We might have a week off for the next project or the month's balance off as well. Hard to tell. 

Yesterday I was over at the Shrine Centre as our lodge was giving a 50th-anniversary presentation for a lodge member. This brother is so popular in fact there must have been over 100 guys out there from lodges across the Edmonton area. I got to meet 3 of our new members as I haven't been out to lodge in a while. I also met Commercial lodge's senior Warden at the event. I haven't been to their lodge downtown since 2013 when they had their 100th anniversary. I'm overdue for a visit. 

Right now it's Thanksgiving weekend. I like this weekend because it's a long weekend in mid-October and it's still relatively mild plus it's Halloween month. Speaking of which, we've got a few spooky events here in YEG: "Pumpkins After Dark." An outdoor walk-through experience featuring pumpkin sculptures and more. They have a cool website. Sounds like fun. Plus Fort Edmonton Park has DARK. An Edmonton haunted festival. All that and the Oilers begin their 2022-23 season next week. Now that's scary. 🦇.

I'm going to enjoy these 4 days off and if I got next week off as well, even better. I've got a Doctors appointment I need to arrange. We're usually busy in November so that's good. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment