Thursday, October 27, 2022

Yesterday morning I woke

up to our power gone as expected. I went back to bed. I had trouble sleeping and in all of that, I heard this beep. P💭ower back on? I couldn't sleep but looked at our clock radio blinking at ~ 11:05am Power is on? That was quick. So much for me going out.

Anne wanted me home to wake her about 3pm up because she needed to take our cat Skippy in for her shot she takes every month for her eye. So I just did my thing and about 5:30pm she headed out to Pet smart.

I ended up watching the Oilers/St. Louis rematch. It was an exciting game. Oilers won 3-1 and head to Chicago for a back-to-back for a 7pm game. Hopefully, I can watch that before Anne and I are back from our Londonderry Mall outing. That's if we go. I'm hoping to get my flu shot Friday. Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment