Wednesday, November 2, 2022

In my inbox yesterday

I received an invitation for us to arrange an interview for seniors housing. It's not confirmed yet but we are hoping for a Tuesday afternoon interview in the Northgate area. Plus we hope to go out for dinner after that. Hopefully, it's also to view a suite for immediate occupancy. This is just an interview to get our foot in the door. 

As usual, Jack Campbell let in the first goal of last night's Nashville/Oilers game. We scored after that. By the end of the first period, it was the Visitors' 1 Oiler 5. The oilers made it 7-4 at the end of the 3rd. I don't have a lot of confidence in our starter goalie.

Anne went out to do some shopping at Walmart and got me one of my meds. She said it looked like it was sticking. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment