Saturday, November 12, 2022

This past week has been

for the most part uneventful. However, I was able to contact Alberta Blue cross for seniors about some ointment I wanted a prescription for. They said there is a generic brand for it. Plus I was able to book an appointment with my Doctor downtown for next Friday. 

Alo I watched 3 Oilers games this week, and yesterday was Remembrance day. Later this morning I'm having a breakfast meeting at about 8am, get some sleep and there is the Oilers/Panthers game on at 2pm. So this was a pretty good week so far.  

The only downside is I haven't been scheduled for any work so far this month. This has got me a bit anxious but I'm not going to panic. I was told I'm going to be working on the next 2 projects, hopefully between now and the end of the year and 1 early in the new year. I have a bill I'm trying to pay off before the end of this year or early next year. 

Next week (Monday) NASA is (again) going to try to launch Artemis 1. I'll believe it when I see it. Next week I have only 2 Oilers games and they are home games. LA Kings Wednesday and Vegas/Oilers. 2pm next Saturday. I'm also going to try to get down to Commercial lodge as well next Saturday. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment