Thursday, November 17, 2022

The highlight of my day

 yesterday was watching the LA Kings/Oilers debacle @ Rogers Place arena. Lord, I need a life. 😂 I thought the Oilers brought their C game to the fans last night. The game was tied at 1 until McDavid took an egregious cross-checking penalty, and LA scored. To me, that was the turning point in the game. The Oilers wore their reverse "retro" jersey. The LA Kings played awesome hockey. They deserved that win. The last goal was an empty net. Only our goaltender and Zach Hyman we're the shining lights in the game.

Anne didn't feel like cooking so we ordered a small Royal pizza for our 10pm dinner. I'm doing the video editing part of my November 26th track. Other than that, its been pretty slow around here. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment