Wednesday, November 23, 2022

The puck drops at

5:30pm this afternoon at the UBS arena in Elmont New York. Oilers/Islanders. Islanders Mathew Barzal is from my hometown of Coquitlam BC. Not sure who Oilers are going to have in net. Campbell seems ready to go.

I went to bed at about 3am and I got up shortly before 9 for about 5 hours of sleep. I had my morning coffee about to have some lunch and catch the Sound test room. I might pass out during Doug's stream.

I got a new subscriber to my @jimshannononsounds channel yesterday. Now at 148 subscribers. I wanted to get to 200 subscribers by the end of the year. I thought if I went on a weekly upload schedule, that would help. I'd be happy if I get to 150 before the end of the year. My goal for 2023 is 250 subscribers. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment