Sunday, November 6, 2022

We're still struggling with

colds over here. I've had mine since Tuesday. Anne a few days before me. Yesterday (for me) it's been mostly its been a rough cough and bringing up phlegm.


Over the last 4 games, the Oilers went from no. 2 in the West to no. 6. Calgary was at #1 now in 9th position. Surprisingly Seatle is in the #3 spot. Fortunately for the Oilers, they head out on a 4 game road trip since lots of teams this year (Vancouver) don't do that well at home. Tomorrow, the Oilers are in Washington D.C.

After Anne did her job she ordered us a Royal Pizza. I put my $10 in. Since our first meal won't be until about 5:30 this afternoon. Other than that, we've had a pretty good weekend despite winter hitting us with some snow. It's the wind that does us in. Oh well, it's all good. Anyway, that's all for now.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment