Monday, November 21, 2022

Seldom do i ever mss a CFL

Grey Cup game. It doesn't matter what 2 teams are playing. Yesterday afternoon the Toronto Argonauts/Winnipeg Blue Bombers found themselves in the host city of Regina at 5pm Edmonton time. It was a great game. Argo's won 24/23 ending Winnipeg's chance of a 3 (Grey Cups) consecutive win dynasty.

My new year's resolution for 2023 (other than the job) is to spend less time nonproductive time, on the computer and more time with my wife, and Lodge events, watching Oilers games and senior drop-ins, and face-to-face gaming. Oh, and my exercises/health.

Not a lot going on this week. I'm calling the South Clareview Community League drop-in line, to see if they are active. I'll be doing that today. Plus, there's the Oilers/NJD game at 5pm, Wednesday is the Oilers/NYI 5:30pm, Black Friday, my Saturday am breakfast to 9:30, then the Oilers/NYR on at 11am. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment