Sunday, November 27, 2022

I didn't get much sleep

if any overnight last night. Anne had picked us up our Tims breakfast. I brought mine with me to BoB's. I didn't know it at the time but going out the back way by the office was a bad idea. It was very icy. I took baby steps. After our meeting, I headed out the back way, It was nice and Sunny. It felt like a spring day. Approaching the ETS bus bench for my 10:15am arriving shortly, it felt like a spring day.


I got home to finish the leftover coffee I had earlier and settled in to watch the Oilers game. The first period had 2 coaches' challenges ruled in Oiler's favor.  I went to pea and it was 2-0 Rangers, then they scored again. I gave up after the 2nd period. I figured to check the score and it was 3-2 Rangers? What? We got a hockey game. Then Oiler's tied it 3-3. Then we got the go-ahead goal. 21 games in Dylan Hollowaygot his 1st goal. Everybody played well. We went from 10th to 7th. Even Calgary lost. Next up Panthers/Oilers. 

As for this week, I'm working on my next track. Lodge practice tonight, Oilers Monday. Doctors appointment Wednesday. Anne and I are going out for dinner on Wednesday, Lodge Thursday, and Habs/Oilers hockey on Saturday. A busy week for sure. Anyway, that's all for now.                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment