Friday, November 4, 2022

My housing for

Alberta senior's contact sent me a follow-up email. We have a 9am appointment for November 23rd. It's only an interview. They have questions for us, and we have some for them. No doubt this is like a queue, with ~ "700" applicants ahead of us. Anne and I should have done this when I turned 65 but I only heard about this last year. Fortunately, there are other providers out here.

I missed the first period of the game. Missing the Oiler's first-ever hall of fame ceremony with Lee Fogolin and Ryan Smyth. The score was tied at one when I joined the game in progress. The Oilers scored the next 2. New Jersey came within 1. Within 7 seconds, NJ scored 2 goals and lead 4-3. The Oilers blew a 3-goal lead in the 3rd. So much for adding to the 5 game-winning streak. Oilers never fare well when they have these types of ceremonies. Oiler's 2 goals to win were 7 seconds apart. 

I don't know if this is a cold or if it's Covid or what? I'm not puking or bringing up p
hlegm. No doubt this will be history by the weekend. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment