Monday, November 14, 2022

With 2 copyright

claims within 1 month of using Launchpad, I decided to give up on it. Besides, it was taking a hit out of my limited monthly allowance. I have yet to have a copyright claim using Splice. I'm going to reset this once-a-week posting to bi-weekly. Weekly posting is not sustainable. 

I'm not sure I heard this right but Nasa is still on track for Artemis 1 launch tomorrow November 15th 😂 That mission has had so many fail launch attempts I lost count. 

Not a lot going on this week. I'll be following Artemis 1. There's an Oilers/Kings game Wednesday. I have a Doctors appointment Friday at 2:30pm. Then there's an Oilers game Saturday at 8pm. TBH boredom is settling in. I'll be happy when I'm back to work. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment