Monday, November 7, 2022

Doesn't look like there is going to be any

evening work for the rest of this year as the window for that opportunity is closing. The new year looks pretty good though. However, never say never. Though I won't hold my breath waiting for this year. It's all good.

I got asked to do a small part in my lodge's installation for next year. There are no speaking parts. I'll go to the practice last Sunday of this month. We're on the first Thursday of the month. 

I think I bought 1 Steam game, but there seems to be some hot buzz going around about Steam's Steam deck. The Steam deck kind of looks like a Nintendo Switch but plays Steam's giant catalog of games. There are over 50,000 titles of various qualities. To get a top-tier Steam deck here in Canada costs something like $800. At my age, I'm in no hurry to get one anyway.

Tonight, I got the Oiler/Capitals game on at 6pm, Then the boy's go play in TB, Wednesday I'm remembering somebody's birthday, and Carolina is Thursday 5pm. Remembrance day is Friday, then the boys are in Florida for another 2pm matinee game. Lots of hockey. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment