Monday, December 12, 2016

Heading into work Saturday morning

wasn't too bad. I was happy to get out for the "weekend" when I did. At the moment, its -13 with a -19 wind chill. Coming home will be a bit different but we should be out of that extreme arctic cold snap for a few days. By the weekend the long range is about -1, which is going to be nice.

This week is going to be busy. I've got a full week's worth of work between both jobs. I didn't get that iM1 app this last weekend but most likely I'll order it on the weekend coming up. The highlight for this last weekend was watching the Winnipeg/Oilers game last night. Kassian on a breakaway scores into the jets net but Jets coach called a challenge saying the play was offside. Kassian's foot was in the air on the blue line. Good call by their coach. It was Patrik Laine of the Jets that scored our 3rd goal. He was trying to clear the puck making a defensive play that went into their own net. Charlie Huddy (on their bench) might have reminded Laine about our then rookie defense Steve Smith goal in 1986 during a game 7 that helped the Flames to get their one and only Stanley Cup. Laine should be grateful that goal wasn't in a playoff game. I think Winnipeg was the better team last night, tbh. Late in the 3rd, Laine banked the puck off a stanchion that hit our goal post, and had our goaltender fooled. McDavid once again tries to score into a empty net and can't beat the clock and scores on 0=0 time. 

So, I'm on my 2:30pm commute to my South side job today and same for Tuesday. Then its my West end job for a couple of days in the middle of the week and then next week, on the 21st my West end job breaks for the year and the day after my South side job breaks. So I get 11 days off, wu who! Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment