Saturday, December 3, 2016

That so called blast of winter Wednesday

was just a dusting of snow. If anything it feels like Spring out there. Yesterday morning it was nice and sunny but my commute was under overcast skies, with a dusting of snow. Heading in this morning should be ok. I'll be at my South side job because my shift was cancelled for last night and today as the market research office job is closed. They have nothing going on. My weather heading into work this morning, should be ok. I almost feel like heading into Tim's for coffee, we'll see.

Thanks to YouTube I discovered before bed this morning a Korg Gadget a "Ah, so that's how it works," moment. Gadget kind of looks like a digital audio workstation (daw), and can be played that way but it seems to me the real value is in the performance of this tool by muting and un muting tracks as parts, intro, Verse, Chorus, etc. I'd like too see as a possible future upgrade where a track could have more then one gadget on it but where each gadget is its own track, might be hard to do or even redundant. Since, there's no CFL football or Oilers hockey, Sunday, I'll be playing around with Gadget etc.

This morning I'm on my way to the job and if I run into Dave, I'll head straight into work. If not I'll pop into Tim's at Corona station. I don't mind being 10 minutes late. They wont mind either but we'll see. After work I'd like to get my free flu shot at the Rexall drugstore on my way home and pop into Audrey's and on my way home. Anne has a frozen thing in the fridge for me. If I'm tired I'll have a bit of a nap and for latter watch the Oilers game at 8pm. Anne is out with her sister Sunday night as she is making a rare job appearance here in Edmonton. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment