Saturday, December 17, 2016

Other then the weather this Saturday morning

I don't mind heading off to work. I had about 4 hours of sleep and Thursday/Friday I had about 6 hours. So its just out the door at 9am, in by 10am.

Not much going on this weekend. The Oilers are entertaining Tampa Bay Lightning at Rogers place tonight. The Oilers are slowly sinking out of a playoff spot. They are still playing 500 hockey but better teams like San Jose Sharks are leaving the Oilers in the dust. I'm about 10% confident the Oilers will squeak into a playoff spot. I'm not very confident the Oilers will win against Tampa tonight but I'll watch. 

We began 2 projects at work yesterday (I can't name of course) but one needs about a 100 completes and that's our only project for today. In other words I'm hoping for a short shift and out by 1pm. At least I have steady work for January. Not much more then that this weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment