Monday, December 26, 2016

I hope to finish this

Space Vulture novel this week. Up next I'm reading the Star Trek series "The Vulcan's soul." I think I might have read a few Trek books from the Alan Dean Foster series way back in the day. I've got the complete "Vulcan's soul" trilogy, so I may as well, most likely this will take me up to March. 

I had such a hard time trying to install Linux lUbuntu on my Windows Xp system last night. I got the iso but I'm not able to install it along Xp. I even tried to install it on my laptop, with no success. A colleague I'll be seeing next week at work knows Linux very well and I'll ask him if he can with "Team Viewer" go into my system and install from it from there, and Wine. One things is for certain when it comes to installing Linux: I don't know what I'm doing. 

Its been quite a year with losing so many pop stars. First (if that wasn't enough) we lost David Bowie. Then Prince, and then George Martin. The other day we lost George Michael. I was never a fan Michael's work. The real shocker for me was losing Bowie. With the Rolling stones up there in age, I got a feeling we're going to lose one of them soon. 

I also wanted to Home brew my new Nintendo 3ds and that looks very complicated. Since I've owned this device last March, I have yet to buy 1 game. I've got a demo of "Bravely Second," and the game cards that came with the system. It's not that the games are that expensive, I've just been buying music apps lately. I've seen some pre owned games at Best buy for like $15. Not much going on for the rest of the day, although I'd like to make a Gadget jam after wrestling, when Anne is done with face time. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment