Thursday, August 24, 2017

At the moment I'm just keeping a

low profile. I don't want to draw much if any attention to myself. Its not that I'm trying to be evasive or anything. Making waves is not a option.

One good blessing out of losing the Heart and Stroke job is I can just focus on one job. That's what I told the boss earlier this afternoon. When my place of employment has a project, I have work. That kind of makes me a make work project :) I still need to take the bus/train/bus.

I've been taking Metformin since last week. My Doctor suggested 1 tablet/day for 1 week. Now I'm at 2 tablets daily. Then I take 4 times/day until the bottle is done. Metformin intake is done this way because with first time users it can cause side effects.

In the mail this week I finally received my oas letter of entitlement. Also this week I received a letter from the Alberta Government saying my monthly Provincial supplement, comes in tomorrow. Its enough to cover a monthly bus pass and a bill. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment