Monday, August 28, 2017

Our Valley line lrt is

in full construction mode. Most of the routing of utilities has bee done quite awhile ago. The of the tunnel on the North side of the North Saskatchewan river is in full gear. Support beams and some pylons are set up where necessary. Track is on location. Davis station itself is elevated and its in the early stages of construction. The elevated portion of the tracks are in full construction mode. Looks like Valley line will be completed on time for 2020 opening day.

Hurricane Harvey has dumped a crap load of rain on Houston. From the looks of things, Houston is underwater. Hurricane Katrina is nothing like this. On the news they were saying that over 3,000 cubic feet fell over the weekend on Houston. I don't know how accurate that was.

This boggles the mind but a burger place ran a promo for 15 cent burgers in the Philippines. When the word got out thousands of people stormed the place. The promo was for the 1st 80 people. Good lord are they that desperate for a burger there?

On Friday I'll be able to use my Alberta Blue Cross for seniors. I'm not sure how the process works though. I was going to call them today. Apparently it works out to be a 30/70 arrangement. We pay 30% the Province pays 70%. I also heard that apparently we have to pay upfront and then we get reimbursed by the Province. I don't see that happening. I hope to get answers tomorrow. If that's the case what happens? Does the retailer invoice the Province and the Province puts the difference back into my account, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment