Friday, August 25, 2017

Note too self, don't eat spicy

food moments before midnight. So about midnight this morning (I only eat 2 meals/day) Anne treats me to her spicy home made burritos. She did caution me. I ate them anyway and I had a stomach ache all day up until about 4pm today. Uggh. So before Anne left she buys me a meatball Sub from Subway, with curly fries she put with the sub when she got back. 

The Powerball winner that beat the odds to win $758.7 million is going to be hit by charity groups, investment opportunity friends etc is probably figuring out how to fly under the radar. Her biggest mistake was not to protect her identity. After taxes she's still going to get over $330M. Time to hire an attorney. I think the most I ever won by playing the lotto 6/49 was $10, but $330M? Crazy. My first Alberta Seniors Benefit came in this morning at less then 1000% of that and I thought I was excited.

A few days ago, I put together a Novation Circuit video using my new Roland Go Mixer. The You Tube video, was just me messing around with Circuit. I tried playing around with Korg Gadget on the iPad 2 but there were too many artifacts, pops and clicks. The iPad 2 cpu just couldn't keep up to Gadget. I have a few immediate bills to pay off but I think once I get back to work is to get a bluetooth selfie stick. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment