Friday, August 11, 2017

Tuesday late afternoon while checking for any calls that may have come in

on our call display, I got a call from the Doctors office late Wednesday late afternoon. I couldn't get to call until Thursday morning. No doubt its news on my lab visit for Hyperthyroid, uh-oh. The waiting was bugging me. So when I called Thursday morning the receptionist said my Doctor was out on vacation and his sub wanted to go over some numbers with me in the office concerning the lab visit. Reception couldn't tell me much except my Hemoglobin A1c was too high. It doesn't suggest Hyperthyroid, one way or another. I have an appointment for this coming up Monday.

In regional matters, Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall is stepping down as Premier. He served for 9 years and was against Trudeau's imposing a carbon tax on his Province. He was always articulate and well spoken. It was his "Sask party" that helped to out 16 years of NDP rule, that devastated that Province. He was cut of the same cloth that brought us Ralph Kline. Maybe he's going to run for leadership of the PC party. That's be cool.

Otherwise for most of the week, I've been doing lodge memory work, reading and enjoying the summer. After beating Ottawa last night 27-20, the Esks are 7-0! This morning I have my ei reporting to do. Anne and I want to go to the rec centre. Well that's the plan. Its been 2 days but I've decided to take out salt from my diet. I think this is one of the leading cause to my weight gain. Diet cola has salt in it. Saturday I've got nothing going on. Sunday, lodge practice and another bbq? Oh well. Monday will be just 2 weeks away from me being a senior uggh. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment