Saturday, August 19, 2017

The Eskimo's streak came to an end

Thursday night at Investors Group field, yet that only told part of the story. Esks came into the game with 14 injuries behind them. It was our 2nd back to back road game. Some of the calls were bizarre including the hits on qb Reilly on a play that was whistled down before scrimmage and with the Esks actually getting the unsportsmanlike call after Reilly was gang tackled on a non play. Our back up kicker blew a field goal attempt. Esks 26/Bombers 33. Back at home next weekend with the Riders in town.

I'm 48 hours away from being a senior and to start my morning off I'm underway at Ft Edmonton park. My partner in this is picking me up at 8:30am so hopefully we can do a Tim's coffee run before the solar eclipse. We here in Edmonton will get about 70% of the eclipse. This from the CBC website:


For us here the eclipse will last ~10:25am-12:30am. That actually covers most of our Ft. Edmonton time slot, so hopefully my companion and I won't be too busy and we can play some crib in the kitchen. Turning 65 and a solar eclipse? There's something ominous about that.

Anne's off at work probably in the elevator on her way up. Tonight I'm going to work on a beat of some kind. Not sure on what I'm going to use. Gadget or FL. Hard to say. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment