Friday, August 4, 2017

I got of here about 11am

yesterday morning, almost 80% of the way through a necessary fast and about a ten minute wait in the hot morning Sun out here. Anne had packed me a sandwich. Bay station elevators out? I had a good 20 minute wait for my #3 at Central for Long and McQuade. There was a slight detour by Rogers place on 101'st. I doubt it had anything to do with Lady Gaga. I got my go mixer, a 1/4"x 1/8" inch cable and made my August payment. I figured I might have time to pop in and see my boss but while at 107/124th street, at 1bout 12:30, I might not have time. The traffic was crawling around 116 street and Jasper. In the core was even worse. I'm on my way to the Baker clinic where I had a walk in to check for Hyperthyroid. It was 1pm when they called me in. What no pee sample? The food court was nearly empty on the lower level there. I bought a diet cola and half a sandwich. Was this a ice cream parlour? No its a iced milk parlour, rats. Bay station was operating on pilot lights. Ok. There was my #11 at Clareview.

Anne was up getting ready for her shift tonight. We did a happy birthday video sent out to her sister. We attached it in chat. After my lunch and she left I "unboxed" my go mixer. This was about the easiest blister bit of packaging I have ever opened. That was a great unboxing experience. It didn't take me long to figure out how to work the mixer over my iPod Touch. Lightning cable goes into the iPod and the usb end goes into mixer. After setting up my so called "tripod" and camera angle, I tried Circuit and the 1/4"cable into my laptop right into Audacity. I think I needed a 1/4 male to male cable, that goes from Circuit to my sound card. Oh well. I made a Circuit performance video, and previewed it in my camera roll. It sounds good, it worked. I had some trouble uploading my video to You tube but the test video is up there now. I felt good about my experience. It's a nice feeling when things just work. Football tonight. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment