Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Right now its only 13 this afternoon over the noon hour

as its a damp rainy Tuesday. The weather should clear up about 8pm. I don't mind this because weather like this slows construction and keeps the screaming kids inside.

It was 3 years ago when full pension entered my consciousness. At that time work was sketchy, I had the wife nagging at me, there were days while working at Malatest I'd have no work and while she was home, I'd ride the rails on the lrt to pretend I was at work. Full pension would not only help me get out of my situation but even improve my cash flow. It'd be like Xentel was to me in 2011. I knew then that collecting pension would on one hand almost be like the Holy Grail but on the other bitter sweet because I'll be 65. All my obligations wold be covered and I'd have a bit for myself working part time. That's still is the idea but now 65 is looming. Its no longer 3 years away.



Its like 20 days away. I won't get my pension until the end of next month however. I think I got work in September either with my market research job or the South Side job or maybe both. At the moment I have no conformation. This month I'll be getting provincial health care card and as soon as I have a record of gis I'll be able to get the low in come seniors bus pass at $57/year. Turning 65 is bitter sweet for me because its another phase of my life. The image I get of seniors is pushing a walker, playing Bingo, and going to drop in centres and I don't want to live like that. Turning 65 officially makes me a senior citizen. My health isn't that good as it is and if I last beyond 72 like my father, I'll be happy. At the moment I'm just chillin and relaxing waiting for my Roland go Mixer to arrive at the shop. The website said usually within 10 business days, which is between now and Friday.

The idea here is Anne and I would be going to the Clareview
rec centre but its kind of gloomy out there. So other then the above, I'm reading, surfing the web, eating, sleeping, checking my email, stuff like that. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment