Friday, September 1, 2017

Not a lot going on as we're into the dog days of

summer. There's a good chance I'll be back at work after next weekend, if all goes well. I'm getting a bit bored. I'm reading, answering email, you tube, lodge memory work, writing in my diary, that kind of thing. I really should get another hobby of some kind but everything is so expensive. I'm thinking about getting into gaming with a desktop gaming console. 

Speaking about being a senior, ETS can challenge me for my age, for proof of ticket purchase now all they want now. Instead of my wife buying bus tickets because her jobs hours are inconsistent, we can afford her a monthly bus pass. Also, I was checking out the North End seniors activity centre. Its at Northgate Mall. They have a ton of programs but they cost money. I mean $13 a night just to play cribbage once/week? For the first year I'll be working Monday-Friday, Saturday's off but after that it'll be 3 days a week but with lodge and all my shows, Oiler games and lodge, I've got enough going on as it is. I could see participating if I was single and all. So far since having all this time off, I've managed to avoid the dreaded "Honey Do" list.

Currently underway is Fan Expo in Toronto. They have this every labour day. We have our convention in October. Currently, they have a ton of guests way too many to mention. A four day pass starts at only $100, so its a pretty good deal. I don't watch a lot of television, but I'm thinking there's a lot of shows on Space, that appeal to me: Killjoys, Dark matter, the new Star trek "Discovery" series September 24th, a new Marvel TV series, and of course, my on going shows like wrestling, Oilers, news etc. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment