Saturday, September 23, 2017

My shift last night was

good. The project easy. Our last day of calling is September 30. We usually finish a project (in most cases) before that. At first I didn't know if I was going to go in for today but Like my friend James said "go get the money."

So Rocket man wants to detonate a hydrogen bomb over the pacific ocean. At first I thought rocket man was whacked but if he proceeds with something like this, that only confirms it. I'm not sure what the environmental impact of this would be, but I'm sure its not good. These 2 "hot heads" need to calm down take a deep breath. Someone has to take out this guy. Doesn't he get the message? This whole mess makes me just want to shut the world off and play Leggo or Minecraft on my new 3DS.

Last night the Oilers were in Vancouver and again even without McDavid in the line up. Oilers new guy Kailer Yamamoto is lightening it up scoring twice last night. I think that's his 4th goal of the preseason. There's an Oilers game on tonight, again at Rogers Place Arena. That's on at 7pm, in which case, I'll just be getting back. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment