Sunday, September 3, 2017

It feels good having 3 nights off to myself.

doing nothing. Well, not entirely nothing. I'm working on my blog getting it ready for when I can do some super chat in my live streams. I'm going to do some live streaming this month. I need 1,000 subscribers to go super chat. I've got 2o so far I want to do this the right way without going the sub 4 sub or Reddit route.

By now the story about the Nurse in Utah that was doing her job and got roughed up and arrested for obeying the Law by a cop has gone viral. And so what does the cop get? Administrative leave with pay when most
likely the court of public opinion should have him lose his job for breaking the Law. This is hypocrisy. If most of us did something like that, we'd be fired on the spot. But it's nice to know that some Police are above the Law. Now there's a 2nd cop on paid leave over that incident. Unbelievable. There's a word for that isn't there? Cor, cor something.

I'm getting ready for the labour day cfl classic Monday. We got Adarius Bowman back off of the injured list. With him back and after losing 2 games back to back, we need a win Monday at aging McMahon Stadium. If we can win the Monday there and the Friday rebound match, that would be a huge confidence 's boost going into the 2nd half.

On tap for this week; Sunday night lodge stuff, Monday: wrestling/football, Tuesday, call pcn and other phone calls, Wednesday open, Thursday, call about work lodge, Friday cfl, Saturday open. Beyond that, not much going on. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment